Friday, July 17, 2009

YO WATZ UP....

Hey,i haven't sleep yet.Now is 1:09am adi.Y?Coz 2day i had started 2 on9 with my 3 best frenz tat r LOUIS,GERMAINE n MINAYUKO...they teach me how 2 on9 n open tis blog.Thankz alot!!!

I'm quite happy 2day b'coz i just finish my EXAM FEVER yesterday.Well,i think i will fail in my HISTORY n SCIENCE subjects.Wat can i do?!?Its fate.

I was thinking about 1 thing.Fall in love with some1 is kind of feeling??I really din noe.I had think b4 2 pak toh with some1 secretly but i din do it.WHY????I dun noe how 2 explain.I think i was d kind of tat when i want some thing vry much,but after i get it,i will not bother it anymore.So i think if i pak toh now,i'm affraid tat i will not bother my 'bf' after some time.Tatz y i'm still single.4 me,single is good...no worries,stress or sadness.I noe tat having a partner is happy but is it good 2 have it so fast??Tell u all something,my younger cousin bro had a gf.He is only 12 years old,my elder cousin bro,20 years old,oso din hav a gf but my younger cousin bro have it...............OH MY GOODNESS....!!!!!

So boring when alone n still awake.Nothing 2 do,nobody 2 chat 2,haiz....so bored....I think i better go now b4 my aunt finds out i'm using d internet secretly...TOODELS!!!

0 comments: