Monday, July 13, 2009

Stress about....

Hey,how r u all?Well i'm quite STRESS now...About what??Well is about EXAM!!Every students hate exam including me.Gee,i din even start 2 study yet..hmm...will i fail???I really don't know....

Well,about d curiculum day,is already end very fast.About my team dance,it was great...EXCEPT 1 thing...d 13 point din smile during d performance!!!I was ask by my skul frenz y do us put her in front of us.Well,d reasons r she had change d dance step without teaching d team.So our only choice is 2 put her in front of us so tat if v forgotten d dance step,v can refer 2 her...SHE IS REALLY SELFISH...n i dun even know how 2 say it out....Anyway,i swear tat in my rest of my life,tat is d FIRST n d LAST time v co-orperate in a team...

I was quite happy b'coz i met my church frenz tat i had a long time din go there.I felt tat i was vry happy tat i had such a happy go lucky frenz...My fren,LAURA,she had change 2 a more feminin girl.Well,actually she was quite tomboy at first,but now,she was totally change...Huh,now i hav 2 stress about a camp.My frenz call me 2 join in a KRS camp at a skul.D thing is i'm affraid 2 go 2 d dark n scary forest b'coz i'm scare of d GHOST....

Well looks like i have 2 go now 2 study so tat i won't fail in d exam...good luck 2 those who r goin 4 test...GAMBATEH YOSH!!!!Bye....

0 comments: