Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SO SAD....

Hi there....long time din chat in here.2day i feel quite dull n sad...the reasons r.....

I had a good fren,she told me a sad story 2day tat make me quite angry n sad.Well,d story is about my good fren tat loved her bf so much till she was bully by her bf such as SLAP her,force her 2 ***** ,n use her money...As i heard tat d guy slap my fren,i was vry angry n wan 2 cry b'coz my fren was bullied by him!I was d kind of anti-slapping girls even if she is ur gf or wife...mayb it is coz by my parents,i saw my father slap my mom b'coz of money when i was a kid,n in tis case,my mom divorce with him.I was so so so angry coz d guy force my fren 2 *****!I was vry sad b'coz she was bullied n did not tell me...i really feel like crying b'coz of tis...BUT i noe if i was her,i oso dare not 2 tell any1 b'coz affraid of being away frm others....i feel like wan 2 protect my good fren frm any harms n hurts.But now i only help her by praying 2 GOD so tat HE will protect my fren frm harms n always b there 4 my fren....[I AM CRYING NOW]

By d way,her bf is not at here now,he went on 2 study at somewhere....but they din break up yet.Now d thing tat i can do 4 her is 2 cheer her up n support her...MY GOOD FREN,GAMBATEH!!!!

Well,there is something tat i need 2 tell my good fren:

"DEAR FREN,I UNDERSTAND TAT UR FELLING TAT IS VRY HURT NOW,BUT CHEER UP COZ U R NOT ALONE...I'M SORRY TAT I TELL UR STORY 2 PUBLIC BY POSTING IN TIS BLOG,BUT I ONLY WAN U 2 NOE TAT NO MATTER WAT HAPPENS 2 U IN D FUTURE,I,AS A FREN OF URS,ALWAYS BY UR SIDE N GIVE U A 100% SUPPORT 2 U N CHEER U UP N D READERS OF MY BLOG WILL B D SAKSI OF MY WORDS.HEY,MY FREN,TRY 2 LISTEN 2 A SONG BY MILEY CYRUS,TRUE FREN,AS U LISTEN 2 TAT SONG,I WILL B THERE.DUN EVEN 4GET 2 FIND ME IF U HV ANY PROBLEMS TAT MAKE U FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE,FIND ME,I WILL B UR EARS..."

Well,looks like have 2 go again...chat about my feelings next time...bye....

ATTENTION 2 MY FREN,I WILL B UR LISTENER ANGEL TAT U CAN COUNT ON ME....GAMBATEH,MY GOOD FREN....(^@^)

0 comments: