Thursday, July 9, 2009

2day's Story

Hey,2day i wan 2 tell u all something tat happen in my skul....

Well,there's a girl tat i DIN LIKE her but it doesn't mean i HATE her,so,i name her 13 POINTS.In chinese term,it means something or someone CRAZY...2moro my skul will b having a rehersal 4 curiculum day tat held on tis saturday.2day me n with my frenz PLUS her,going 2 a buy d clothes tat v need.D thing is my skul won't allow us 2 wear 2 SEXY or something short.So v decided 2 buy something tat not sexy coz v r dancing CHINESE TRADITIONAL FAN DANCE...BUT!!!BUT d thing is she say tat d clothes r damn OUT OF FASHION!!!She wan 2 buy d modern clothes but it will out of d theme!!!I was so so so so.....MAD,i think.She is not in charge but d person who was in charge is my fren...so any little wrong,my fren will b blame.She was so SELFISH!!!!She just think of herself!!!ARGHHHH......I'm so not like her coz she have a BIG,LASER MOUTH.Whatever she think,she just say it out without thinking...

Ok,now just 4get bout her...next week i'm having a fever.A EXAM FEVER!Shoot,i haven't even touch my any text book...may GOD give me wisdom in my study n PATIENT with d 13 POINTS...!Well gotta go coz 2moro i'm going 2 hv a tired day 2moro...with d 13 POINTS!!TATA....

0 comments: