Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy.....

KONICHIWA...i'm here 2 chat again.D time is already 12:50am.I wanna talked bout d things tat happen 2day.Well,my cousins frm KL cum here,SITIAWAN.I am vry glad 2 c them coz they seldom cum back b'coz of my cousin sis hv 2 study n my cousin bro 2....2day,me n some of my family members went 2 a restaurant,named FOOS STEAK HOUSE 2 eat japanese food...yup,i mean SUSHI...yum...yum....i love 2 eat so much!D food was so fresh till i could taste d sushi in my mouth.

By d way,now i was thinking bout d plan tat tis november holiday i will go back 2 KL 2 visit my cousins n hv a great HOLIDAY of coz!Buy d way,i was thinking tat ''SHALL I HV A FACEBOOK?'' I was asked by my frenz n even my cousin sis 2 plays facebook coz they say it is vry fun....anyway,there is nothing tat i wan 2 talk adi...i think i will stop at here...SAYONARA....

0 comments: