Saturday, January 28, 2012

Memorable~~

Well well....is Chinese New Year week but is counted over for me coz college will be reopen soon on Monday....

However,today I'm goin to share bout most valuable memory that I will never ever forget...Is my birthday surprise!! On my 19th birthday,I tot no one will remember or will wish me,no only my family,my housemates too....at first, I really sad coz i reli tot that this will be the 1st time i will celebrate my birthday with myself,alone....BUT, the thing is my housemates (include 2 more new housemate) n some of my college fren say that wanna go Time Square for shopping their new year clothes, without suspect anything,i say i wanna join them too coz in my mind say that I dun wanna celebrate my birthday by myself,mayb go out with frens will be better....So,we shop almost the whole day n began to hungry n hunt for restaurant for food... when we sat down n was ordering food,2 of my housemates say wanna go 2 toilet...as they went,they almost went more than half hour,when they back,i was eating my Thai-styled fried rice(add big rice) n ask them y they went off so long....Without expect,one of the waiter bring me a piece of cheese cake n wish me happi bufday n all of them sing hapi bufday song to me....i was totally surprise n my tears just rolling down of my cheek...one of my housemate say that she know i love cheese cake,thats y she bought the cheese cake for me...I was reli touched....

THANKS TO MY HOUSEMATES AND FRIEND THAT GIVEN ME UNFORGETTABLE MEMORY OF MY 19TH BIRTHDAY THIS YEAR...LOVE U GUYS SO MUCH...THANK U ALOT...

:')

0 comments: