Saturday, January 7, 2012

The 1st performance at Cyberjaya...

Well well....today will like to share bout the experience that I gone to place that totally I doesn't know to perform dance...

The story was all started my friend,Louis,ask me to join her in performing dance at her college's club (Cyberjaya)...At first I was like,'' ARE YOU SERIOUS??'' but I join anyway...
The point was when I went to her hse to overnight for 4days and 3 nights,the previous 2days have no electric current at all and beside that,I need to teach almost all the dance steps(the song is almost 8 minutes long)....damn tired....I just can't imagine what I just did in editing that song ....

On the performing day,I feel I'm quite suck in dancing as I watch back the video that was recorded... My dance totally lack of expressions and power.... haiizzz....what kind of dancing teacher am I... really suck....

Anyway, what to do....is already past...all I can do is just practice more and keep myself more fit and energetic in it...need t improve many things in this field.... same as my communication job....haizz....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90K9Hd6scUw

This link above is the video that I(left side) performing dance with my friend,Louis(right side)....
It is a part of bitter memory for me for now as I had no idea why I could dance in such weak stage performance....haizz....

Till here I update my blog...see you again....
TATA...

0 comments: