Monday, October 24, 2011

A job~~

My life,and I will be the one who responsible for what decision that I already had made....

Living in a big city not only tiring but also making me poor...my bank account just left RM100++ only..what the hell!!How am I going to survive with that...

Therefore,I plan to do some part time job while I studying here cause I cannot only depends on my mum's money...I already 18 yrs old ler...

So,I had a friend tell me that she have something interesting wanna share with me...is about a part time job...Its very interesting job (IS REALLY NOTHING BOUT HURT MYSELF LA) and I think the job is really can make me have enough expenses to use and maybe make my dreams come true..(OF CAUSE NEED PUT EFFORT IN THE JOB LA!!)

Well,today(24/10/2011),I already officially join the member and I will work for money (AND OF CAUSE NOT ONLY FOCUSING IN THAT LA,STILL NEED TO FOCUS IN STUDY)....I know it will be very hard in the beginning,but I won't just give up cause this is not only for myself,is also for my mum...

I WILL DO MY BEST IN THE JOB!!!
May I be blessed with blessings...

P.S: To anyone that is interested what job am I going to do,just leave a comment,i will tell u...

0 comments: