Monday, April 4, 2011

My goodness~~

Hiazzzz~~~
Helo my blog~~quite along time i din update my blog~~
2day i will like 2 share bout my pangkor trip with my fren n my photoshoot experience~~

On the 18/3/2011,I'm goin to pangkor trip with my skulmates 3days n 2nites~~
I reli enjoy my holiday altough it just reli short period~~
on the next day,19/3/2011,i return 2 Marina Island 2 have my photoshoot event with a photographer name Dexter Teoh~~
For my surprise,he oso bring other photographer along to photoshoot which means 2 photographers help me in the photoshoot~~
That moment,i really really nervous n don't know what to do coz they seems quite angry bcoz i can't do the expression as they want~~
Till now i feel very guilty n feel vry dissapointed to myself bcoz i really too nervous till those pics that the photographer take one not that vry nice (for me la,i feel those pics reli not tat nice like d pics taken by my fren)~~
Tis doesn't mean the photographer is vry poor in d photography,is my fault~~I KNOW THAT~~
I hope that i can do better when i got d chance to take pics with them again~~

Well,it seems like this r the story that i wanna share~~
till here,blog next time~~~
TATA~~!

0 comments: