Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Yahoo...i'm bck 2 bloggin

Yahoo... i'm bck..already 2 months plus i din even play my laptop coz my aunt din pay d internet fees so my hse temporaay cannot use d internet...BUT,4 now,i can play till late nite coz my aunt adi pay d internet fees n she is not in till 2moro morning coz she went 2 taiping....by d way i'm free of exams now...altough i still hv exam tis friday....

Haiz...altough now i am free,but i got something in my head tat i hv 2 make a choice...is about my holiday trip 2 kl tis december...

The choices is tat i just bought a ticket 4 dinner party like prom nite at 17 dec,but i might b at kl tat time...so i hv 2 think wanna go which side...kl or d dinner???KL??DINNER??KL??DINNER??KL??OR DINNER?? Haiz...cannot think ady...

Another problem...my kl aunt say mayb me n my cousin sis din hv transport 2 go 2 kl...haiz...so many problems...I need 2 solve it fast so tat i can relax myself...looks like i need 2 go adi...nite nite...

0 comments: